Fire Suppression System - FM200
The preferred fire suppression system for vital facilities that can't afford fire-related business interruption of process controls,
automated industrial operations, robotics, etc. Active on fire, but inert on people, non-toxic when used per NFPA Standard 2001.Fire
Suppression Safe, no-residue protection for Class A, B and C fires. The systems are thoroughly cheeked to ensure the accuracy. Designed
for maximum protection with minimum hardware, less space, lower cost.
Technical Specifications - FM200
- FM-200 agent actively attacks the fire to extinguish flames rapidly
- Engineered system providing a fast acting 10 second discharge
- Offers full-developed, flexible design limits to fit any application environment
- Design concentrations range from 6.25% to 7.0% for Class A and Class C hazards
- Easily designed using Engineered series software
Fire Suppression system - Co2
The Carbon Dioxide ( Co2) Fire Suppression System is an engineered system available in three application configurations: total flooding
(for unoccupied areas), local application or hand-hose line. System includes detectors, a control unit, agent storage cylinders, piping and discharge nozzles.
Gaseous carbon dioxide rapidly suppresses fire by a combination of cooling and oxygen displacement. Discharge duration and agent flow rates are customized for the
Technical Specifications - Co2
- Proven quality and reliability with world leading brands
- Tested and approved all of various detection and control options
- Inexpensive and plentiful to re-fill
- Wide ranges of proven safe, hazard protection
Clean Agent Fire Suppression System
This is most technologically advanced product and have several advantages in compare to the other clean agents available in the market such effective for class A, B, and C Fires.
NAF S125 agent is required 20% less in quantity compares to FM200 agent. NAF S125 has a unique lemon type smell to alert for accidental release to the agent No visibility is changed after flooding in the area.